Mother's Day Whiskey + Jazz Brunch!
This year, show your mom you love her by taking her out to the best Mother’s Day brunch Northern Colorado has to offer.
Because top chefs > breakfast in bed.
This Mother’s Day, The Gressiwick will honor your Mom with a fine brunching buffet which features specialties such as Beer Bread with Whiskey Sauce, Butter Sautéd Langostino Lobster, Vanilla Pancake Bar and more.
Dessert is a buffet of its own crowned with Tableside Ice Cream and Blackberry Cheesecake Flambé. (which means it's on fire!)
Signature cocktails include Fresh Mimosas, a Shrub Apertif, and a Smoldering Whiskey in a Bacon Taster.
Additionally, you and Mom will be entertained with live jazz the entire time! The energetic duo of Vi "the Fiddler" Wickam and Bob Montgomery on the antique baby grand will be sure to have everyone's toes tapping. Mom might sing along and even have a dance!
Helping to Help
A portion of each ticket purchased is donated to Realities for Children. This organization provides for the unmet and ongoing support needs of children in Northern Colorado who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk.
Mother’s Day Brunch
This Mother’s Day, honor your Mom with a fine brunching buffet experience at The Gressiwick complete with Live Jazz.
Seatings at 9am and Noon.
Early bird pricing until April 30th!
Your ticket includes:
- Tantalizing buffet selections featuring a carving station, artisanal breads, veggie selections and more! (value $65)
- Live Jazz with Vi “The Fiddler” Wickam and Bob Montgomery (value $40)
- Gourmet Dessert assortment featuring cheesecake, chocolate cake, and tableside ice cream on fire! (value $20)
- Apertif – a Chef-Created liquor to encourage you to feel hungry… to get the juices flowing, if you will, so you can fully enjoy your upcoming meal (value $12)
- Coffee & Tea (value $5)
- Quality Time with Mom (value starting at $18.7 Million Euro)
Specialty Cocktails, Mocktails, Mimosas, and Espresso Drinks will be available for purchase. Tax and tips not included.
All the Diets, for Everyone!
So many of us follow a special diet to feel our best. That doesn't mean anyone should be left home or resigned to nibbling on carrot sticks. Gluten Free + Vegan? We got you! Whole 30? No problem! Raw Paleo? I don't know how that would work, but we'll figure out for you!